Northleaf Capital Partners is seeking an associate level professional to join its established infrastructure program in London.
The successful candidate will work with the infrastructure team with its origination, execution and ongoing management of infrastructure investments.
Role and Responsibilities
Northleaf is seeking a driven individual with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience with a top-tier Investment Bank, Financial Services firm, Infrastructure Fund, Construction Company, Private Equity fund or Management Consulting firm. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic professional to build upon their experience in a demanding but rewarding team-based environment.
Day to day, your role may include:
- Developing and reviewing financial models for investment opportunities that are fully dynamic and capable of running extensive scenario analysis
- Leading the preparation of due diligence materials and investment committee presentations
- Leading select due diligence streams and liaising with external due diligence advisors
- Contributing directly to Northleaf’s ongoing business development and fundraising efforts, conducting research and analysis to support presentations to existing and prospective investors and investment consultants
- Assisting in overseeing existing investments to drive performance consistent with the current business plans
- Leading the development of internal valuations
- Undertaking quantitative and qualitative analysis (i.e. of management results, or opportunities with the asset(s))
Monitoring and valuing investments through liaising with project general managers, reviewing project reporting and updating asset management models
- Excellent academic credentials; a Business, Economics or Financial degree is preferred, qualified CFAs will also be considered
- Strong technical foundation in corporate finance and accounting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including substantial experience in company and industry research, financial modelling and valuation
- Results orientated individual, with a proactive and creative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in conducting research and collaborating with others to develop solutions
- Strong interpersonal and business relationships skills
- Strong judgment and critical thinking skills, with the ability to articulate and present points of view and ideas effectively
- Proven ability to successfully multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed; demonstrated ability to be proactive
- Demonstrably high standards of professionalism and integrity
London, travel required
Interested candidates are asked to send a CV to email@example.com. Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Northleaf Capital Partners is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please do not hesitate to let us know and suitable arrangements will be made.