Northleaf Capital Partners is offering the opportunity to join a leading and growing private markets investment firm. Reporting to the Managing Director responsible for business development, sales and investor relations, the successful candidate will work closely with members of the Investor Relations and Global Communications Team (in particular, the individual asset class Product Specialists in private equity, infrastructure and private credit as well as the VP, Investor Communications). This role will be focused on investor facing and communications activities, but the successful candidate will gain direct insight into the workings of a global private markets investment firm through work across multiple strategies.
The successful candidate will possess 2-4 years of relevant investment industry experience, ideally in a financial or professional services role or a business development and/or investor relations role. This role will be responsible for assisting senior members of Northleaf’s Investor Relations and Communications team across a range of activities including:
- Investor servicing: responding to Northleaf’s investors’ information needs, requirements and inquiries. Will have direct contact with Northleaf’s investors
- Investor reporting: developing content for investor communication activities such as in-person updates, quarterly reports, annual general meetings and conference calls
- Communications: developing marketing and communications materials including press releases, conference presentations, product information brochures, website updates and social media posts
- Public relations: supporting Northleaf’s public relations strategy, including assisting with the development and execution of Northleaf’s broader media strategy
- Product development: assisting with the development of new product initiatives and extensions across the private markets including research and development
- Market trends/research: market/competitor mapping and fund/product formation and launch
- Coordination of cross-asset class and firm-wide initiatives such as Environmental, Social and Governance policies
Northleaf is seeking a driven individual with 2-4 years of experience at a professional services firm (investment management, investment banking, consulting, etc.) with strong organizational skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic professional to thrive in a demanding but collaborative environment and to build a unique understanding of all aspects of Northleaf’s private markets business, support the top investor relations and communications priorities of the company and gain unique insight into a premier global private markets investment manager.
- Excellent academic credentials, preferably a university degree in business or economics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate and present points of view and ideas effectively (with fluency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Self-motivated and self-directed, with a high degree of intellectual curiosity; demonstrated ability to be proactive
- Strong work ethic with a high level of professional integrity and ability to engender trust
- Understanding of global financial markets, the institutional investment industry, portfolio construction theory and asset allocation principles, coupled with a demonstrated interest in private markets investments
- Flexible team player with a history of collaborating with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders, especially investors
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proven ability to successfully multi-task and prioritize, with strong attention to detail
Interested candidates are asked to send a CV to email@example.com. Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Northleaf Capital Partners is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please do not hesitate to let us know and suitable arrangements will be made.