Northleaf Capital Partners is offering the opportunity to join a leading and growing private markets firm. Reporting to the Director, Finance and Corporate Operations, this position will work closely with all staff members to provide high level support across a broad range of activities specific to administration and reception.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reception coverage Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Manages the reception area and greet visitors in order to maintain professional image
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Track security cards and assign temporary cards to guests as required
- Escalate building and vendor related matters to Office Administrator
- Pick-up, sort and distribute all incoming and outgoing mail/parcels/couriers
- Manage daily boardroom bookings and scheduling to ensure no conflicts, including: set-up and clean-up, catering orders and water replenishment
- Responsible for ordering and distributing stationary supplies as well as ensuring the Core (supply) room is organized and clean at all times
- Kitchen maintenance, including loading and unloading of dishwasher, restocking fridge, maintaining coffee machines and company bulletin board
- Order catering and oversee delivery and setup for weekly Investment team meeting and other client meets as required
- Creates reception schedule and arranges coverage with support staff during lunch hour and days absent from the office
- Maintains contracts with service providers as required
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years in a senior administrative role
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in an administrative related discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with staff and contacts at all levels of the organization
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work in a timely fashion
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Self-starter, forward thinking and flexible in adjusting/adapting to changing work priorities
- Professional with an excellent work ethic and a positive get-it-done attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Interested candidates are asked to send a CV to email@example.com. Only those selected to be interviewed will be contacted.
Northleaf Capital Partners is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please do not hesitate to let us know and suitable arrangements will be made.