TORONTO (October 21, 2015) – Northleaf Capital Partners (“Northleaf”) is pleased to announce that it has expanded its global capabilities with the addition of new team members and a number of key promotions across the firm. The Northleaf team, which now numbers 70 professionals located in Toronto, Canada, London, UK, and Menlo Park, USA, is focused exclusively on sourcing, evaluating and managing private equity and infrastructure investments globally. With approximately $7 billion of commitments under management, Northleaf has continued to develop its team and capabilities to anticipate and support the growth of its global private markets business.
This month, Northleaf welcomed Richard Bolton as an Associate in its London office. Richard joins Northleaf’s growing London team and is focused on the origination, evaluation and monitoring of private equity investments. Richard’s hiring is in addition to the recently announced appointments of two senior additions to Northleaf’s infrastructure team: Matthew Woodeson as Managing Director, Infrastructure (London) and Dimitrios Siomos as Director, Head of Infrastructure Asset Management (Toronto) (see press release).
In addition, Northleaf recently promoted and expanded the roles of several key team members, recognizing their experience, track record and significant contributions to Northleaf’s growth and success.
- Ian Carew is now Director, Private Equity Partner Relations, a role which expands his current investment team responsibilities to include the coordination of Northleaf's private equity partner relations with fund managers, institutional investors and intermediaries. This expanded role will assist in positioning Northleaf as a valued partner of choice for private equity primary, secondary and co-investment transactions.
- Matthieu Ducharme has been promoted to Director, recognizing his leadership contributions to the growth and development of Northleaf’s private equity activities in Europe. Matthieu has leveraged his extensive experience and network in completing a number of primary and secondary investments and helping further expand the positioning and reach of Northleaf in Europe.
- Susie Lee has been promoted to Vice President, Investor Operations, reflecting her work in the design and development of Northleaf’s growing infrastructure platform from an operations, investor reporting and investor servicing perspective.
- Nadim Vasanji, Vice President, will add to his ongoing private equity investment responsibilities by assuming responsibility for supporting Northleaf’s key corporate development activities, including new product development, corporate strategy and corporate finance/operations.
- Brad Blowes has been promoted to Senior Associate, acknowledging his success in executing and managing a number of private equity primary, secondary and co-investment transactions globally.
- Chris Rigobon has been promoted to Senior Associate, recognizing his increased experience and responsibility across the execution and asset management of a number of successful infrastructure transactions.
Northleaf is committed to developing and retaining exceptional professionals across its private markets business and is delighted to recognize these individuals for their strong work ethic, integrity and leadership as it continues to build the next generation of leaders across the firm.
About Northleaf Capital Partners
Northleaf Capital Partners is a leading independent global private markets manager, with approximately $7 billion in private equity and infrastructure commitments under management on behalf of public, corporate and multi-employer pension plans, university endowments, foundations, financial institutions and family offices.
Northleaf currently manages six global private equity funds, a specialist private equity secondary fund, a direct infrastructure fund and a series of customized infrastructure and private equity investment mandates tailored to meet the specific needs of institutional investors and family offices. For more information on Northleaf, please visit www.northleafcapital.com.