Northleaf Capital Partners is pleased to announce promotions across the firm in support of the continued growth and success of its global mid-market private equity, infrastructure and private credit business. With more than US$11 billion of capital commitments under management, the Northleaf team numbers 120 professionals located in Toronto, Montreal, London, New York, Chicago, Menlo Park and Melbourne.
Northleaf is committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional professionals. We are delighted to recognize these individuals for their leadership, track records and contributions as we continue to develop the next generation of leaders at Northleaf.
On our Private Equity investment team:
- Matthieu Ducharme has been promoted to Managing Director in the London office, recognizing his success in executing and managing investments for Northleaf’s global private equity and specialist private equity secondary funds, as well as his important contributions across the firm.
- Dominic Owen has been promoted to Senior Associate in the Toronto office, in recognition of his contributions to the successful execution and management of private equity primary, secondary and direct investment transactions.
- Mitch Reeves has been promoted to Senior Associate in the New York office, acknowledging his increased experience and responsibility in the execution and management of private equity primary, secondary and direct investment transactions. Mitch relocated from Toronto in May 2018 to help launch Northleaf’s New York office.
On our Private Credit investment team:
- Brett Lauber has been promoted to Managing Director in the Chicago office, recognizing his leadership role and success in building Northleaf’s portfolio of mid-market private credit loans, including senior, unitranche and second lien investments, as well as his important contributions across the firm.
On our Infrastructure investment team:
- Travis Isbister has been promoted to Senior Associate in the Toronto office, acknowledging his increased experience and responsibility in the acquisition and management of Northleaf’s mid-market North American infrastructure assets.
- Adrian Jetter has been promoted to Vice President in the Melbourne office, recognizing his contributions to the acquisition and management of Northleaf’s mid-market infrastructure assets, as well as his role in developing the firm’s presence in Australia following the formal opening of our office in June 2018.
On our Investor Relations, Communications and Business Development team:
- Nadine Cannata has been promoted to Director, Marketing & Communications in the Toronto office, recognizing her success in expanding and managing Northleaf’s communications and branding activities.
- Lauren Harris has been promoted to Director, Investor Relations in the Toronto office, in recognition of her leadership role in investor relations activities for our Canadian private equity and venture capital programs.
- Jessica Kennedy has been promoted to Director, Investor Relations in the Toronto office, recognizing her success in managing investor relations activities for our OECD-focused mid-market infrastructure investment program.
- Todd Papau has been promoted to Director, Sales & Business Development in the Toronto office, recognizing his success in establishing relationships with our growing investor base of family office and high net worth investors, as well as expanding our institutional presence in key markets.
On our Toronto-based Corporate and Investor Operations team:
- Manish Bangia has been promoted to Senior Manager, Investor Operations, recognizing her success in leading the private equity investment accounting team.
- Rexina Lopes has been promoted to Manager, Tax, recognizing her contribution to the global tax function for each of Northleaf’s three private markets strategies.
- Daphne Ma has been promoted to Manager, Corporate Accounting, in recognition of her significant contributions across all aspects of corporate accounting, accounts payables, regulatory and management reporting.
- Linda Maiola has been promoted to Senior Generalist, Human Resources, recognizing her increased responsibilities in recruitment, and relationship management with internal business partners and external partnerships.
- Geanina Peter has been promoted to Senior Manager, Information Systems & Analysis, in recognition of her significant contributions to Northleaf’s information systems capabilities across our investor operations, portfolio management and investor relations activities.
- Ishan Shekar has been promoted to Senior Manager, Investor Operations, acknowledging his strong contributions to continuously improving investor reporting for our private equity funds and custom mandates.
- Scott Stephens has been promoted to Senior Associate, Corporate Development, acknowledging his success in taking on increasing responsibilities and developing expertise across a wide range of strategic corporate initiatives and business processes within the firm.
- Siddharth Thakur has been promoted to Vice President, Investor Operations, recognizing his ongoing leadership role and success on the private equity investor operations team.