Northleaf Capital Partners is pleased to announce promotions across its global mid-market private equity, infrastructure and private credit investment business.
“We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining exceptional professionals,” said Stuart Waugh, Managing Partner. “We are delighted to recognize these individuals for their leadership, track records and contributions as we continue to develop the next generation of leaders at Northleaf.”
With more than US$13 billion of capital commitments under management, the Northleaf team numbers more than 140 professionals located in Toronto, Montreal, London, New York, Chicago, Menlo Park and Melbourne.
On our Private Equity investment team:
- David Askew has been promoted to Senior Associate in the London office.
- Matthew Russell has been promoted to Vice President in the London office.
- Kristin Shearer has been promoted to Vice President in the Toronto office.
David, Matt and Kristin have each contributed to the growth of our private equity program and our successful global track record across primary, secondary and direct investments.
On our Private Credit investment team:
- Greg Barnett has been promoted to Senior Associate in the Chicago office.
- Jonathon Haigh has been promoted to Senior Associate in the London office.
Greg and Jon have been active in the execution and management of Northleaf’s mid-market private credit investments in North America and Europe, working across sponsored, non-sponsored and specialty finance transactions.
On our Infrastructure investment team:
- Kash Ramki has been promoted to Director in the Toronto office.
- Chris Rigobon has been promoted to Director in the Toronto office.
Kash and Chris are leaders across our growing mid-market infrastructure program, playing key roles in asset management and investment sourcing/execution, respectively.
On our Toronto-based Corporate and Investor Operations team:
- Alex Ince has been promoted to Senior Associate, Corporate Development.
- Mary Ma has been promoted to Manager, Investor Operations (Private Equity).
- Ly Mai has been promoted to Manager, Investor Operations (Private Credit).
Alex, Mary and Ly have each made important contributions to the growth, scale and efficiency of our corporate and investor operations activities, positioning the firm to anticipate and support our future growth.
On our Toronto-based Legal team:
- Michelle Davies has been promoted to Senior Legal Assistant.
- Megan McLeese has been promoted to Senior Legal Counsel.
Michelle has played an important role through the expansion of the legal team. Megan has demonstrated a leadership role in supporting fund formation/fundraising, corporate/compliance and transaction execution activities across our three private markets strategies.