Northleaf Capital Partners is pleased to announce a number of promotions across the firm. These promotions span our global private equity, private credit and infrastructure teams, as well as our corporate and investor operations teams.
“As we continue to develop the next generation of leaders at Northleaf, we are delighted to recognize these individuals for their leadership, track record and contributions, particularly in a complex and challenging year like 2020,” said Stuart Waugh, Managing Partner. “The continued investment in our team is a key component of our firm’s ongoing success.”
With more than US$14 billion of capital commitments under management, the Northleaf team numbers more than 150 professionals located in Toronto, Montreal, London, New York, Chicago, Menlo Park and Melbourne.
On our Private Equity investment team:
- Brad Blowes is now a Director in our New York office.
- Laura Fetter is now a Vice President in our Toronto office.
- Suzy Lendvay is now a Senior Associate in our Toronto office.
- Dominic Owen is now a Vice President in our Toronto office.
- Thomas Petty is now a Director in our New York office.
- Harish Sivarajah is now an Associate in our Toronto office.
Each of these individuals has contributed to the growth of our private equity program and our successful global track record across primary, secondary and direct investments.
On our Private Credit investment team:
- Brett Donner is now a Senior Associate in our Chicago office.
- Patrick Fagan is now a Senior Associate in our Chicago office.
- Alex Jackson is now a Managing Director in our London office.
These team members have made numerous contributions to the origination, execution and monitoring of our mid-market private credit investments across North America, the UK and Europe.
On our Infrastructure investment team:
- Edgar Haryanto is now a Vice President in our Toronto office.
- Travis Isbister is now a Vice President in our Toronto office.
These individuals have demonstrated their leadership in both investment sourcing/execution and asset management initiatives across our mid-market OECD-focused infrastructure program.
On our Portfolio Strategy & Analytics team:
- Gordon Li is now a Vice President in our Toronto office.
- Grace Tian is now a Senior Associate in our Toronto office.
These team members have played important portfolio construction and risk management roles in support of our private credit investment program.
On our Toronto-based Corporate team:
- Derek Chan is now a Director, Tax.
- Elizabeth Johnson is now an IT Analyst.
- Matt Murphy is now a Director, Legal.
- Lydia Palmer is now an Executive Assistant and Marketing Coordinator.
- Nadim Vasanji is now a Managing Director, Corporate Development.
- Jill Well is now an Executive Assistant and Global Office Coordinator.
These individuals have made key contributions to the growth and scale of our corporate activities, positioning the firm to anticipate and support future growth.
On our Toronto-based Investor Operations team:
- Hassan Javaid is now a Senior Analyst, Investor Operations (Cash Management).
- David Kwong is now an Intermediate Analyst, Investor Operations (Infrastructure).
- Timothy Lee is now a Manager, Investor Operations (Private Equity).
- Miranda Li is now a Senior Analyst, Investor Operations (Private Equity).
Each of these team members has been instrumental in building the scale and efficiency of our investor operations activities.