Northleaf Capital Partners (Northleaf) is pleased to announce the addition of three new team members and a number of promotions across the firm. The Northleaf team, which now numbers more than 90 professionals located in Toronto, London, Chicago and Menlo Park, is focused exclusively on sourcing, evaluating and managing private equity, infrastructure and private credit investments globally. With more than $9 billion of commitments under management, Northleaf continues to develop its team and capabilities to support the growth of its global private markets business.
This month, Northleaf welcomed three new hires in the Toronto office:
- Laura Fetter joins as a Senior Associate, focused on the origination, evaluation and monitoring of private equity investments. Prior to joining Northleaf, Laura was an Associate at Hermes GPE in London where she sourced and evaluated private equity fund investment and co-investment opportunities across a range of industries and geographies.
- Zaman Khan joins as an Associate on the Investor Relations team. Prior to joining Northleaf, Zaman was an Associate Relationship Manager at Northern Trust in Chicago where he was involved in client servicing and sales support.
- Alex Ince joins as an Associate on the Corporate Development team. Prior to joining Northleaf, Alexander was a Manager in the Strategy and Operations group at PricewaterhouseCoopers with whom he worked in both Canada and Europe.
In addition, Northleaf recently promoted and expanded the roles of several team members, recognizing their experience, track record and significant contributions to Northleaf’s growth and success.
- Chris Rigobon has been promoted to Vice President, acknowledging his strong contributions to the development and management of Northleaf’s infrastructure portfolio, as well as his important contributions across the firm.
- Matt Sparks has been promoted to Director, recognizing his leadership contributions to the growth and development of Northleaf’s private equity activities in North America. Matt has leveraged his experience and network to proactively source, lead and complete a number of complex secondary transactions, as well as primary investments and co-investments.
- Nadim Vasanji has been promoted to Director, recognizing his leadership contributions in driving a wide variety of corporate development initiatives across the firm, including new product development, corporate strategy and planning and a range of internally-focused initiatives to improve overall operations.
Northleaf is committed to serving its investors by attracting, developing and retaining exceptional professionals across its private markets business. Northleaf is delighted to recognize these individuals for their strong work ethic, integrity and leadership as it continues to build the next generation of leaders across the firm.